Tuesday 8 June 2010

Play it cool

有天清晨,她帶著徹夜未眠的疲累與不相襯的紅暈笑顏回家。

‘I’ve been out with this naughty, naughty American guy..’ 眨了眨眼,她回到自己的房間。

數週後,她收到一封語意不明的簡訊。

‘What’s with the “I am not ready for another relationship, to which things seem to be heading” ?’ 她疑惑。
‘I don’t want a relationship either. What makes him think this is heading to a relationship? Two booty calls at 4 o’clock in the morning? I just called him when I needed a shag!’

‘So what should I do? Should we keep doing this? I mean, he is a really nice guy, and you know, maybe if we shag like five times more, I might start liking him.’

儘管如此,那晚,她仍然傳了個簡訊給他 ‘Fancy a casual, non-serious something?’

兩天後,她眼中帶著興奮與嬌羞,準備出門與他約會。

‘That night I sent that text and went to his house. He was knackered or something and left me outside without answering my call. I was so fucked and decided to completely ignore him. The next day he realised what he’s done to me and started sending me millions of texts saying he’s terribly sorry. Today he kept saying sorry and asked whether he could take me to dinner.’

換上貼身牛仔褲,精心吹整了捲髮,灑上令人迷醉的香水,她踏上未知的旅程。

‘In case something ridiculous happens and I don’t come home tonight…’ 她交代著,臉上掩不住的笑意。

Play it cool, girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment